- A 100% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us if you have any questions or require any changes.
- This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to Concord Resorts is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check in at the hotel. Our hotel accepts cash (BDT, US Dollars and Euros), and credit card (Visa & Master Card). Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
Maximum Room Occupancy
2 persons per room only, except in Double and Suite rooms in which no more than 4 people per room are allowed with existing bedding. There's a $15/night charge for Extra/Rollaway beds and are based on availability; please check with us if you’d like to request one — taxes not included. Your reservation includes complimentary parking facility.
Mandatory Requirements for Check-In
- Must be 21 or older to book a room.
- Please note that for security purposes, you will be asked to provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in.